Since JEC1, there have been many changes for improvement. This post is to provide the latest information about the course.
Since a kid, I have developed my own way of learning English, and then share with friends the experience. I tested by conducting the first course and it worked. Jaka English Course provides the practical way to speed up your self-teaching skill. The philosophy: “Good in 3 months, or 3 years. It’s totally our choice.”
- Number of students is limited to 8 for better quality
- Fee: 800.000/course
- Schedule: 8 sessions, 90 minutes each (can be extended up to 120 munites), 3 sessions per week. Specific time can be arranged by the students (often 18:30-20:30)
- Venue: now is 168/2 Dang Van Ngu, Phu Nhuan District, quiet and comfortable office so you can speak loudly and proudly.
Depending on the specific requirements from the students, the JEC program may vary
- Discover your goals: English is a huge thing, learn just what’s needed the most
- Discover yourself: the good skills to be strengthened and weak points to improve
- How to teach yourself the 4 skills: listening, speaking, reading, and writing
- Maximize your performance: spend less time, yet learn much more
- Get rid of boredom: make things more interesting, use your creativity
- The art of speaking, public speaking and inspiring yourself
- Active learning: at anywhere, at anytime, with anyone, from anything
- Pronunciation: what matters?
Who can enroll. Requirements. Further notice.
- Wanting to improve and ready to experience changes
- Since the course shall be conducted in English, basic listening and speaking ability is needed
- Every individual is unique in his/her approach to English. It is required that you write down and submit your desired goals so the course can be made more suitable and effective for you
- Be prepared to introduce yourself to the group
- Prepare your favorite learning materials (any good book)
- To be lazy or have more time for anything else, stay active during the course ^^
How to enroll
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, SMS or call 09191.74.987 for enrollment or questions. When there are enough students, time and venue will be arranged according to your convenience.